- References to “SR” in this Terms and Conditions are references to Success Resources and its business entities;Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd., Success Resources Group Malaysia Snd. Bhd., Success Resources UK Pte Ltd, Success Resources South Africa Pty Ltd
- References to “Najahi” in this Terms and Conditions are references to Najahi Events Organization LLC.
- References to “Client” or “Clients” or “You” in this Terms and Conditions are references to you.
- References to “we” or “us” in this Terms and Conditions to SR and Najahi.
- References to “Investment Sum” in this Terms and Conditions are references to the full payment for the Seminar Services.
- References to a “party” refer to any one of you or any one of us, and “parties” means you and us.
- You have agreed to purchase from us the Seminar Services offered by us.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read all the terms and conditions contained in this Order Form (“Order Form”) and you agree that this Order Form together with these Terms and Conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and us.
Investment Sum and Payment
- You must pay to us in consideration of your place at the Seminar Services:
- The Investment Sum, in one (1) lump sum, at the time of the signing of this Order Form by you, without set off, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed to by us;
- If we have agreed in writing that you may pay by installment, you must pay each Installment Sum to us in full, and without set off or deduction, each Installment Sum on the payment date specified by us.
- Should you fail to pay to us any Installment Sum by the Installment Payment Date for that sum, then all monies owed by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction nor any counterclaim and without need for further demand.
- 11. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Investment Sum shall not include any meals, travelling expenses and accommodation. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for the reimbursement of any expenses which may be incurred by you as a result of attending the Seminar Services.
- We may cancel the Seminar Services for any reason whatsoever, or no reason, by written notice to you. You hereby and agree that in the event the Seminar Services are cancelled by us, you are only entitled to a refund of the payment which you have paid to us, free of any interest and charges, and that you shall not be entitled to claim against us for any other costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation.
- You further acknowledge that we shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation.
- You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to, and shall not claim, a refund other than by strict compliance with Clauses 12, 15 and 16 hereof. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this Agreement upon which we are relying.
- You acknowledge and agree that any request by you for cancellation of the Seminar Services shall be subject to the sole discretion and approval of SR and Najahi. Should SR and Najahi agree to the cancellation, you shall be charged a cancellation fee of twenty-five percent (25%) of the Investment Sum for the Seminar Services that you have enrolled in. Cancellations are only allowed up to 5 calendar days from the date you purchased the ticket.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not refund any sums to you as a result of your late arrival to, attendance of or withdrawal from, the Seminar Services.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to written notification to us together with the full contact details of your nominated new attendee, at least 14 calendar days before the Seminar Services starting date. An administration fee in an amount within the sole discretion of us will apply.
Time and place
- Your payment in full of the Investment Sum entitles you the right to:
- a seat to receive Seminar Services during the seminar hours as agreed or to be confirmed by us.
- to receive a copy of the materials (if any) (subject to Clauses 22, 23, 24 and 25 below);
- You hereby confirm that you have given a valid email address and accurate contact details in the Order Form. We shall not be responsible and/ or liable for any delay and/or failure to deliver to you any updated information and/or services resulting from your failure to supply a valid email address and the accurate contact details.
- You hereby agree that we reserve the right to amend and/or cancel any event, timing, dates and venue and/or substitute the speaker for any live training. We will notify you in writing of the changes made and you shall not be entitled to any claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation or amendment or changes.
- We shall have all the rights, title and interest in all of our trademarks, logos and tradenames, as well as any documentation related to the Seminar Services (the “Materials”) and all related intellectual property we develop or use in performing the Seminar Services (collectively the “IP”), subject to the rights of the presenters.
- In performing the Seminar Services for you, we do not transfer the title to you in any IP, and title to all such IP remains with us.
- We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, recoverable, license to use the Materials strictly for personal non-commercial purposes only. Any other use or exploitation of the Material is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal or civil action.
- You may not
- alter any of our IP or the Materials; and/or
- use any recording device or record the Seminar Services; and/or
- sell the IP or the Materials or supply the IP to any other third parties.
Limitation of Liability
- exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this Agreement to be void (“Non-excludable Condition”) ; and/or
- limit our liability to you for breach of an Non-excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement; and/or
- limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by you in relation to providing the opportunity to you to purchase the Seminar Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this Agreement; and/or
- exclude all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost of revenue or lost of profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the revision of the opportunity for you to purchase the Seminar Services or your exercise of rights under this Agreement; and/or
- shall not be liable to you for any loss of profits, loss of revenue or income, loss of business, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of use, whether or not the type of loss was foreseen or reasonable foreseenable; or any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered by you.
- If the provision of Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an Act of God, inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of riots, strikes or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of SR and Najahi, SR and Najahi may, in their sole discretion, cancel or postpone the delivery of the Seminar Services from the original schedule, and you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation or postponement.
- You hereby agree that you shall provide accurate, current and complete information as may be required in the course of purchasing the Seminar Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client’s Details’). You further agree to maintain and update the Client’s Details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You further agree SR and Najahi may store and use the Client’s Details provided by you (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your account.
- All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
- Any notice or request deemed necessary to be served by any party hereto to the other under the provisions of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be sufficiently served :
- if it is given by any party by prepaid registered post addressed to the other party to be served at his/her/its address hereinbefore mentioned;
- If it is given by any party and dispatched by hand to the party to be served;
- if it is given by emails by any party, when the sender’s email system confirming successful transmission of such notice.
- The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
- Any provision in this Agreement which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and is otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the validity or enforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by SR and Najahi.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Najahi will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SR, Najahi and you concerning this transaction and replaces all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings, and agreements, whether verbal or written between the parties to this Agreement or their representatives. No representations or statements of any kind made by any party that are not expressly stated in this Agreement shall be binding on such parties.
No Guarantees / Warranties
- You confirm that you have been explained the scope and extent of the product and/or services covered by this Agreement, and you acknowledge that the effectiveness of the Seminar Services provided to you depend on facts not under the control of SR and Najahi and the profitability of the same is not guaranteed.
- You hereby confirm that you consent for SR and Najahi to contact you by phone, email, SMS, or other means in regards to this purchase and future opportunities even if your telephone number is on the National Do Not Call Registry. You further consent to your email address being used for the mailing list of SR and Najahi for purposes of notification of products and/or services being offered by SR and Najahi and/or their respective affiliates. Your contact number and email address are kept confidential, and never will be published, sold or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. You can remove yourself from emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email we send.
- You agree to accept full responsibility for your purchase, participation and/or the outcome of any decisions made after attending any SR and/or Najahi seminars or events. SR, Najahi and their respective affiliated entities, associates and any of their representatives accept neither responsibility nor liability nor will they indemnify you for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, which may be incurred or suffered by as a result of these decisions.
- You agree that your purchase decisions are not influenced by any prior relationship or dealings with SR and Najahi or any of their respective officers, directors, employees or representatives. Should you enter into a contractual relationship with any trainer(s) and/or any SR and / or Najahi representative(s) at/or subsequent to the event, you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that SR and Najahi has neither responsibility for, not liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between yourself and the trainer(s) and/or SR representative(s).
- You acknowledge and agree that while the trainer’s presentation at the event is with the consent of SR and Najahi, SR and Najahi assume no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the event by the trainer(s).
- We reserve the right to alter these Order Form Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
For more information please contact:
Najahi Events Organization LLC
Contact Details: +971 (2) 203 5800
Reem Island, ADDAX Tower.
24th Floor, Office 2402
P.O.BOX: 752424 – Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Business Central Towers – Tower B
Office No. BT1303B
Tecom – Dubai
United Arab Emirates